AdSense

Monday, February 2, 2015

{ Little Lunch Box #85 }
小饭盒


The last sheep that I tried making was not very convincing and I told myself, I shall try again.

So here it is but I'm not quite happy with how it turned out.  Mostly the ears.  I think I got the ears wrong and I doubt the little one would recognise that I was trying to shape a sheep out of her lunch.

But surprisingly, she could tell from first look!  What a consolation!

What's here are ...
  • Ham & Cheese Sandwich, which was slightly toasted so the bread was the warm enough to melt the cheese a little but not tough when it's cooled.
  • Lava Egg, which I don't recommend you making it for lunch boxes as it's not completely cooked.  I bring the lunch box straight to my daughter after making it so the egg wasn't kept long out in our weather.
  • Milk, which you can hardly see in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment